Dr. Christophers Original Stings And Bites Plantain Ointment
- Stings and Bites ointment is specially designed with natural herb constituents like plantain leaf, extra virgin olive oil and beeswax to reduce and relieve the pain, swelling and itching caused by insect stings and bites.
- It is also useful to remedy for minor cuts and scrapes.
- This popular formula is known as the drawing ointment.
- This formula helps the body via containing mucilaginous compounds that tend to absorb the toxins and poisons, reduces inflammation of tissue, soothe and promotes the healing of an area.
- Stings and Bites ointment is also used for ailments such as insect bites, poison oak and poison ivy and many other skin disorders.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Plantain Leaf, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax.
- Apply externally as needed or as directed by your health care professional.
- External use only.
- Refrigerate after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb