Opti-Free Pure Moist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, Twin pack
Alcon Opti-Free Pure Moist Solution will provide long-lasting comfort from the time you put in your lenses until they are removed at the end of the day. The solution removes protein deposits and reduces lipid deposits for both silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. This Opti-Free Solution, 2 pk, features a specially formulated Hydraglyde moisture matrix that works as a proprietary wetting agent to surround your lenses in a cushion of moisture. The solution cleans and conditions contact lenses to deliver comfort and make contact wearing easier. By embedding itself on and within the lens surface, this solution works to provide moisture and hydration. The Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution also has a disinfection system to protect your lenses against harmful bacteria and fungi. The disinfection system is safe for all soft contact lenses and is gentle enough for sensitive eyes. Keep your lenses in superior condition with this Alcon Opti-Free Pure Moist Solution.
- Comfort and moisture from insertion to removal
- Cleans, reconditions
- Rinses, disinfects, stores
- Removes protien deposits
- Reduces lipid deposition
- For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses.
- Opti-Free Pure Moist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution containing hydraglyde moisture matrix, is a proprietary formula that is specially designed.
- Provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal.
- Reduces lipid deposition and removes protien for clear vision.
- Effective yet gentle formula that kills germs.
- Hydraglyde moisture matrix is a proprietary wetting agent in Opti-Free pure moist MPDS that provides comfort and moisture from insertion to removal.
EXPIRED DATE: 8/2015Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
How it works:
- In the lens case hydraglyde moisture matrix embeds itself ao and within the lens surface to provide moist and hydrated lenses throughout the day.
- Hydraglyde moisture matrix provides a lubricating cushion of moisture for comfort from lens to insertion to removal.
- Reuse of solutionor use of water with lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision.
- See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and additional important safety information.
- Store at room temparature.
- Tamper evident.
- For protection this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
- Do not use if the seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase.
- Remove imprinted seal around bottle neck completely before use.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb