Home > All OTC Medicines > Stop Smoking > Smoking Cessation Gums and Lozenges >
- UPC: 307667750522
- Helps to whiten teeth
- Supports quit smoking
- Motivated to quit
Nicorette 2 mg White Ice Mint Gum - 20 ea
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving.
You Save: $0.93 (7.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nicorette 2 mg White Ice Mint Gum
- For those who smoke less than 25 cigarettes a day.
- If smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day: Use nicorette 4mg.
- To increase success in quitting:
- Must be motivated to quit.
- Use enough: Chew at least 9 pieces of nicorette per day during the first six weeks.
- Use long enough: Use Nicorette for the full 12 weeks.
- Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed users guide.
Use:Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
Nicotine Polacrilex (equal to 2 mg nicotine). Purpose: stop smoking aid.
Acesulfame Potassium, Carnauba Wax, Edible Ink, Flavor, Gum Base, Hypromellose, Magnesium Oxide, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Starch, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol.
- If are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed users guide for complete directions and other important information.
- Stop smoking completely when begin using the gum.
- If smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day use 4mg nicotine gum.
- If smoke less than 25 cigarettes a day, use according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6 - 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours.
- Weeks 7 to 9 - 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours.
- Weeks 10 to 12 - 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours.
- If are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child.
- Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine.
- This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
- Do not use:
- If continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- A sodium-restricted diet.
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug.
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur.
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- Get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick.
- Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age.
- Proof of age required.
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb