Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Diagnostic Products, Health Monitors > Thermometers Digital, Probe Covers >
- UPC: 051131197213
- Easy to use
- Automatic shut off
- Easy reading
Nexcare Rapid Flex Digital Thermometer - 1 ea
Helps to keep track of readings, in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
You Save: $1.62 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nexcare Thermometer Rapid Flex Digital
- Nexcare rapid flex digital thermometer offers a fast 10-second temperature read-out with guaranteed accuracy clinically proven to match glass thermometer accuracy, but without the worry of breakage or mercury.
- A soft, flexible tip offers greater comfort and a large night light display makes reading the display easier.
- Nexcare rapid flex digital thermometers feature last temperature recall that helps keep track of readings, in celsius or fahrenheit.
- These rapid flex digital thermometers can be used orally, rectally or under the arm.
- A battery and storage case are included.
- Easy to use
- Fast 10-second read-out
- Guaranteed accuracy
- Soft, flexible tip for added comfort
- Oral, underarm or rectal use
- Clinically proven to match glass thermometer accuracy
- Last temperature recall
- Signals when complete
- Large night light display for easy reading
- Read-out in fahrenheit or celsius
- Automatic shut-off
- Battery and storage case included
- 10 seconds time based on average times for rectal use in clinical testing
- Press button to turn on thethermometer.
- The display will read as follows:
- Observe last temperature reading.
- A thermometer that was previously used to take a temperature will display that previous temperature reading for 2 seconds. It will look like this:
- Observe thermometer is ready for use. the following display will appear:
- The thermometer is ready for use.
- Take temperature by oral, underarm (axillary) or rectal method
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before taking temperature.
- Oral Method: Place thermometer probe under tongue. Probe tip should rest in correct area.
- Hold the thermometer in the same spot under the tongue with mouth closed.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb