Nexcare Rapid Digital Thermometer
- Nexcare rapid digital thermometer offers a fast 10-second temperature read-out with guaranteed accuracy clinically proven to match glass thermometer accuracy, but without the worry of breakage or mercury.
- A large night light display makes for easy reading, and a last temperature recall feature helps keep track of readings.
- Read-outs for nexcare rapid digital thermometers can be done in celsius or fahrenheit.
- These rapid digital thermometers can be used orally, rectally or under the arm.
- A battery and storage case are included.
- Fast 10-second read-out
- Easy to read night light display
- Oral, underarm or rectal use
- Clinically proven to match glass thermometer accuracy
- Last temperature recall
- Signals when complete
- Read-out in fahrenheit or celsius
- Automatic shut-off
- Battery and storage case included
- Press button to turn on thethermometer.
- The display will read as follows:
- Observe last temperature reading.
- A thermometer that was previously used to take a temperature will display that previous temperature reading for 2 seconds. It will look like this:
- Observe thermometer is ready for use. the following display will appear:
- The thermometer is ready for use.
- Take temperature by oral, underarm (axillary) or rectal method
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before taking temperature.
- Oral Method: Place thermometer probe under tongue. Probe tip should rest in correct area.
- Hold the thermometer in the same spot under the tongue with mouth closed.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb