Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight And Fade Toner
- Reduces pimple size, redness and swelling in under 8 hours
- Fights breakouts with salicylic acid
- Fades the look of post-acne marks
- Microclear technology speeds acne-fighting medicine deep into pores
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid2%, Acne Medication.
Water , Alcohol Denatured38% , Butylene Glycol , PPG 5 Ceteth 20 , C12 15 Alkyl Lactate , Sodium Citrate , Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride , Phosphate , PEG/PPG 20/6 Dimethicone , Cetyl Lactate , Benzalkonium Chloride , Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Glycolic Acid , Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) , Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) , Fragrance.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Do not rinse.Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: keep away from open fire or flame.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product.
- This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb