Home > Senior and Home Medical Needs > Diagnostic Products, Health Monitors > Test At Home Drug Tests >
- Oral swab in-home test
- Results are confidential
Oraquick In-Home HIV Test - 1 ea
Comfort and privacy at home.
You Save: $5.98 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Oral in home Saliva test for HIV Completely Private
How oral testing works:
- Oraquick is the first fda approved oral swab in-home test for HIV-1 and HIV-2.
- Its an oral swab test that doesnot require blood.
- Its completely private.
- And its based on the same HIV test that healthcare professionals have used since 2004.
- With the oraquick in-home HIV test, can take the first step toward learning HIV status.
- Find out in just 20 minutes in the comfort and privacy of own home.
- The results are completely confidential.
- Oraquick is painless.
- It uses an oral swab to test for bodys response to fighting the HIV virus.
- No blood required.
- Healthcare professionals have used oral tests for HIV since 2004.
- Rapid : Provides results in 20 minutes, enabling patients to learn their status in a single visit and allows HIV positive patients to be connected to care immediately.
- Flexible :Approved for oral fluid, plasma, fingerstick or venipuncture whole blood specimens. Ideal for both clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Accurate :Greater than 99% agreement with confirmatory Western blot.1
- Simple :CLIA-waived for oral fluid, fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood and offers the ability to test in non-traditional testing environments, such as outreach programs and mobile testing clinics.
- Patient-Preferred :Offers patients accurate HIV testing without the need for blood or needles. Pain-free testing with oral fluid means more people get screened, more HIV positive patients are connected to care and fewer people are exposed.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb