Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Good Sense Nasal Four Nasal Spray Decongestant, Cherry - 1 oz
Supports from common cold, sinusitis and hay fever.
You Save: $1.05 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Gluten free
- Reduces hay fever
- Reduce sinus pressure
Good Sense Nasal Four Nasal Spray Decongestant, Cherry
- Helps to reduce nasal congestion due to the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever or associated with sinusitis.
- Its used in following conditions:
- Nasal congestion.
- Swollen nasal membranes.
- Sinus congestion.
- Sinus pressure.
- Temporary reduce of nasal congestion.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (1%).
Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Water.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Use instructions: With head in a normal, upright position, put atomizer tip into nostril. Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged.
- Use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- Use only as directed.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb