Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drops Stick With Lemon Mint
Lemon Mint is a flavor combination of the Ricola original herb blend and menthol, with a refreshing lemony taste. Ricola Lemon Mint is ideal for year-round use, offering relief from cold and flu symptoms as well as dry, scratchy throats and seasonal allergies.
It t is ideal for year-round use, offering relief from cold and flu symptoms as well as dry, scratchy throats and seasonal allergies. It uses a mixture of 10 naturally harvested Swiss mountain herbs for natural, quick relief.Calms the nerves
The pleasant and fresh aromatic herb originates from the eastern Mediterranean. Its soothing effect is widely appreciated. The herbs for this refreshing herb drop are cultivated in the Swiss mountains using organic farming methods without chemical pesticides.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Sore throat warnings:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 1.90 lb