Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drops Stick With Natural Honey Herb - 10 Drops/18 Ea
Helps to reduce cold and allergies.
You Save: $6.78 (32.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Softens it with pure natural honey
Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drops Stick With Natural Honey Herb
The unique flavor of Original Herb Ricola and softens it with pure, natural honey. The result of Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drop Honey Herb ingredient combination is a mild, soothing cough drop ideal for treating less severe throat conditions associated with the common cold and allergies. It uses a mixture of 10 naturally harvested Swiss mountain herbs for natural, quick relief.
Fine and gentle enjoyment for all the family with valuable substances from honey such as glucose, vitamins and minerals. Ricola Honey Herb drops not only taste delicious, but this combination is soothing for the mouth and throat. Oral pain reliever, temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:sore mouth, and sore throat.
Color (caramel), extract of Ricola�s herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors (honey, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Sore throat warnings:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb