Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250 mg, Aspiring 250 mg (NSAID), Caffeine 65 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: corn starch, crospovidone, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac wax, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with naussea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe lliver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- hae had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspiring, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionaly, rapid heartbeat.Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning appies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- taking any other drug or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- painful area is red or swollen
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.