Futuro Energizing Left Hand Large and XLarge Wrist Support
Its breakthrough blade technology helps deliver Gillette's most comfortable shave ever in manual and battery powered. Its thinner, finer blades provide significantly less tug and pull and effortless glide.
New Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power gives most comfortable shave, it also turns shaving into gliding. Re-engineered to reduce annoying tug and pull, the Fusion ProGlide's razor blades are thinner than Fusion blades and feature an advanced, low-resistance coating to cut through hair with an effortless glide.
The improved blade stabilizer helps maintain precise razor blade spacing for optimal comfort, and the redesigned handle now has larger, more ergonomic grips for better control. With more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil, the enhanced Lubrastrip is now larger. And the redesigned precision trimmer now features an improved razor blade, anti-clogging rinse slots and a streamlined comfort guard that channels away excess shave prep.Plus, the MicroComb, found exclusively on the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power, helps guide hair to the blade.
What makes Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power better than Gillette Fusion Power?
- Re-engineered Low Cutting Force Blades with thinner, finer edges and our advanced low-resistance coating, enabling the blades to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull.
- A Blade Stabilizer to maintain optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man's face.
- A streamlined Snowplow Comfort Guard which channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave.
- An Enhanced Lubrastrip, larger than before, infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor to move smoothly over skin even on repeat strokes.
- An improved Precision Trimmer, including an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs and new rinse-through slots.
- A Redesigned Handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control, enhanced weight and balancing and improved transition between front and back shaving surfaces.
- An innovative Microcomb that helps guide hair to the blade.
- Delivers soothing micro-pulses for incredible comfort. When the power turns on, the razor moves so effortlessly, you'll barely feel the blades.
- The razor handle features an on-board microchip that provides consistent power, shave after shave.
- A Low-Battery Indicator Light signals when to change the AAA battery, so you always have power when you need it.
- Automatic Shut-Off turns off the razor after eight minutes in case of accidental activation, and protects the battery during travel.
The razor has been reengineered and redesigned to create Gillette's Most Comfortable Shave. Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power shares the same core technology as Gillette Fusion ProGlide: thinner, finer blades, a low resistance coating and the redesigned Precision Trimmer Blade. The redesigned handle now has larger, more ergonomic grips for better control.What is the microchip and how does it work?
A battery-powered razor delivers an optimal shave when the voltage and frequency remain consistent shave after shave. Over the lifetime of the battery, the voltage can weaken, reducing frequency and therefore performance. The microchip maintains constant voltage and frequency over the lifetime of the battery, delivering consistent product performance every time you shave.How does the Low-Battery Indicator Light work?
When a battery reaches a certain level, the oscillation frequency declines and the system is no longer capable of delivering the optimal shave. The microchip inside Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power senses when the battery is approaching this level. When this happens, the Low-Battery Indicator Light begins to flash, signaling that it's time to change the AAA battery.What is the Automatic Shut-Off feature?
The Automatic Shut-Off feature turns the razor off after roughly 8 minutes of continuous operation. This feature protects the battery if the razor is accidentally activated, especially when traveling.How does movement of the razor give men a better shave?
With battery-powered razors, Gillette opened a new chapter in wet shaving. The addition of oscillation to Gillette wet shaving systems delivers soothing micropulses with comfort so incredible; you'll barely feel the blades. Fusion ProGlide Power is Gillette's most comfortable shave.How long will the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power cartridge last?
How long a razor cartridge lasts varies from person to person, as it is dependent on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power's reformulated Indicator lubricating strip will provide you with a visual cue it fades to white when optimal shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you may want to change your cartridge for a more comfortable shave.What are thinner, finer blades and how will they improve my shave?
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power razor has 5 blades spaced closer together, forming an advanced shaving surface. The razor blades are thinner than those of Fusion a design that allows the blades to be even more flexible.How was the Precision Trimmer redesigned?
The blade was improved and anti-clogging rinse slots were added.What is the Streamlined Comfort Guard with channels? What are the benefits of the Streamlined Comfort Guard?
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power features a new Streamlined Comfort Guard. The soft, flexible material surrounds the microfins, creating an outer edge that wraps around the sides of the cartridge and channels that clear away excess shave prep. This Streamlined Comfort Guard follows the contours of your face to help the shaving surface of the razor comfortably shave close.Have there been any enhancements to the lubrication strip?
Yes. It now contains more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil.Will the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power cartridge fit any other razors on the market?
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power cartridge features a new razor blade that fits on any Gillette Fusion, Fusion ProGlide or Fusion ProGlide Power handle.Is it better to use hot, cold, or warm water to shave?
Warm water is best for hydrating beard hair. Soaking in warm water softens hair and causes it to expand, making it 70% easier to cut.What is the best way to avoid razor burn?
If the skin is not properly prepared before shaving or if the blade on your razor is dull, you are more likely to end up with razor burn. Make sure to hydrate hair in warm water for up to three minutes and apply plenty of shave gel. Also, be sure to change the blade on your razor at the first sign of dullness or discomfort.