Callus Removers Medicated Pads By KPP
Medicated disk safely removes calluses while the extra thick cushion relieves pain and protects calluses all day. Protects from painful shoe pressure and friction.
Salicylic Acid40%, Callus Remover. AntioxidantCAS, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin, Silicon Dioxide, Synthetic Polyisoprene Rubber, Talc.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- If necessary, cut medicated disk to fit callus
- Apply medicated disk with sticky side adhering to skin
- Cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- May soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
For external use only. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Do not Use
- If you are diabetic
- If you have poor blood circulation
- On irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb