Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Mouthwash, Gargle >
Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash, Arctic Mint - 1 ltr
Kills plaque and gingivitis germs.
You Save: $2.00 (21.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Controls Tartar
- 3 times longer
- Everfresh Technology
Listerine Ultra Clean Antiseptic Mouthwash, Arctic Mint
- With Everfres Technology
- Powerful Dentist Clean Feeling up to 3X Longer
- Controls Tartar Build-Up
- Kills Plaque and Gingivitis Germs
- Keeps Breath Fresh for Hours
Has over 100 years of safe use and 50 years of research, making it the most widely used and extensively researched mouthwash in the U.S. Is the only nationally branded antimicrobial mouthwash to receive the ADA Seal of Acceptance for fighting plaque and gingivitis.
Eucalyptol (0.092%), Menthol (0.042%), Methyl Salicylate (0.060%), Thymol (0.064%).
Water, Alcohol (21.6% Sorbitol Solution), Flavoring, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Sodium Saccharin, FD&C Green 3.
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Remove cap and hold bottle upright. Fill to 10 ml line by squeezing the front and back (not the sides) of the bottle.
- Stop squeezing. Excess liquid will drain back into the bottle. Pour out.
- Vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb