Listerine Smart Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Mint Shield
Kills bad breath germs and cleans by removing food particles and bacteria, for fresh breath and a clean mouth feeling. Tints food particles and bacteria, leaving proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth.
- Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities
- Kills bad breath germs
- Shows proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth
- Helps prevent cavities
- Cleans by removing bacteria
Sodium Fluoride (0.0221%) (0.01% w/v fluoride ion).
Water, Sorbitol Solution, Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090).
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Remove cap and hold bottle upright. Fill to 10 ml line by squeezing the front and back (not the sides) of the bottle.
- Stop squeezing. Excess liquid will drain back into the bottle. Pour out.
- Vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb