Perrigo Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-Itch Lotion
- Help heal dry, itchy skin fast.
- 1% Hydrocortisone anti-itch lotion.
- Easy to use for larger areas.
Reduces itches and rashes due to:
- Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Insect Bites.
- Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac.
- External genital and anal itching.
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Per container: Hydrocortisone (1%) (Anti-Itch).
Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water (Purified), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily .
Children under 2 years of age:Do not use, ask a doctor.
For external anal itching: when practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with a toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Children under 12 years with external anal itching:Ask a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F), protect from freezing.
For external use only.
Do not use
- For the treatment of diaper rash, ask a doctor.
- For external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge, ask a doctor .
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- For external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days .
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb