Hydrocortisone 1 % Anti-Itch Cream By Taro
- Hydrocortisone 1 % Maximum Strength Anti-Itch Cream Plus By Taro effective relief of Itching.
- It is External genital, feminine and anal itching.
- The temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites.
- Advice and supervision of a doctor.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use; ask a doctor.
For External Anal Itching Users: adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor. Unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tube.
- For external use only, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor: if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product.
- Do not use this product and ask a doctor: if you have a vaginal discharge; before treating diaper rash, before using on children under 2 years of age.
- For External Anal Itching Users: do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor, in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly, do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator, children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb