Taro Hydrocortisone 1% Cream, Maximum Strength
- Hydrocortisone 1% Maximum Strength Cream, Pegable By Taro.
- The temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation.
- It is used for rashes due to eczema, insect bites.
- It is used for poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac.
- Used for detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age:Do not use; consult a doctor.
For external anal itching:Adults, when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
To open, unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal and screw cap back onto tube.
Store at room temperature.
For external use only.
Do not use: in the eyes, by putting this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A vaginal discharge; rectal bleeding, diaper rash. When using this product consult a doctor before exceeding recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition gets worse, condition persists for more than 7 days, condition clears up and occurs again within a few days.
Do not begin to use any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb