Home > Beauty, Suncare > Lip Makeup > Canker and Cold Sore Relief >
Herpetrol Cold Sore Relief Gel - 0.25 oz
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with fever blisters.
You Save: $3.61 (40.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Maximum strength
- Promotes healing
- Control outbreaks
Herpetrol Cold Sore Relief Gel
- Kills the Microbes that can Cause Unsightly Lip Infections.
- Maximum strength.
- Pain and itch relief.
- Rich moisturizers.
- Contains lysine.
- Control outbreaks.
- Promotes healing.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with fever blisters and cold sores. First aid to protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Helps prevent, temporarily protects & helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution (0.13%, First Aid Antiseptic), Menthol (1%, Topical Analgesic), White Petrolatum (97%, Skin Protectant).
Ina Active Ingredients
Lysine HCl, Water (Purified).
- Read all package directions and warning before using.
- Use only as directed.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Massage gently until absorbed into the skin.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body or in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition gets worse, the condition persists for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb