Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
- Clear congestion
- Improve breathing
- Increase ciliary flow
Entsol Spray, Buffered Hypertonic Saline Nasal Wash - 100 ml
Help reduce coughs, throat irritations and nasal swelling.
You Save: $5.74 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Entsol Spray, Buffered Hypertonic Saline Nasal Wash
Important Part Of A Program To Breathe Better Fast
- Wash away allergens, dust, dirt and pollens.
- Increase ciliary flow.
- Improve breathing.
- Clear congestion.
- Help reduce nasal swelling.
- Environmentally Friendly - Contains No CFCs; Meets Clean Air Standards.
Helps clear stuffiness and prevent sinus infections. Recommended by leading ENTs, allergists and pediatricians for fast-acting, temporary relief to enhance ciliary flow, as pre-treatment for nasal steroid use.
- Drug-Free, Natural.
- Reliable uniformity of dosage; pre-mixed, pre-measured.
Helps Relieve Symptoms:
- Allergies / Rhinitis.
- Recurrent sore throats.
- Post-nasal drip.
- Coughs and throat irritations due to post-nasal drip.
- Pre and post-surgical care.
- Prior to nasal steroid use.
Water (Purified), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic.
Important: Keep container in vertical position during use.<.p>
- Insert nozzle in one nostril.
- Lightly press down on applicator with finger.
- Repeat the same in other nostril.
- Spray 2 to 6 times daily or as instructed by a physician.
Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- Store at room temperature, between 15° to 30° C ( 59°-86°F).
- See inside package for further details.
- Carton sealed for your protection.
- Contents under air pressure.Do not dent or puncture container.
- Keep container out of direct sunlight.
Caution: Use at room temperature only. Do not use if nose is completely blocked. Avoid oral consumption.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb