Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Respiratory and Lung support >
- Decreases bronchial tissue damage
- For cell proliferation
Pulmonary Revive Vegetarian Capsules - 90 ea
Formulated to address various aspects of lung health.
You Save: $2.10 (4.8%)
Earn Points on this item:42
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pulmonary Revive Vegetarian Capsules
Pulmonary Revive was formulated to address various aspects of lung health, including those factors that participate in the pathophysiology and symptomatology of inflammatory lung diseases particularly asthma and bronchitis - including microbial, inflammatory and immune issues. It also demonstrates antitussive (cough suppressing), immunmodulating/balancing, antimicrobial and broncho-relaxing properties.Pulmonary Revive contains:
- Cordyceps sinensis A medicinal mushroom, studies of diseases of the respiratory system have shown to display antitussive, anti-inflammatory and expectorant effects.
- Propolis A resin collected by bees from the buds of trees, shown in research to reduce airway inflammation, reduce nocturnal asthmatic attacks and improve pulmonary function.
- Ginger A proven anti-inflammatory, as it suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of COX-1 and COX-2, in animal models of pulmonary inflammation, ginger demonstrated significant Th2 immune suppression and reduced airway hyper-responsiveness.
- Astragalus Herb used to strengthen the respiratory tract and fight upper respiratory infections. A combination of astragalus and cordyceps was shown to help decrease bronchial tissue damage by inhibiting the cytokine TGF-?1, which is responsible for cell proliferation.
- Boswellia An Ayurvedic plant that contains potent anti-inflammatory triterpenoids called boswellic acids. Boswellic acid and its derivatives have demonstrated anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and blood lipid lowering activities.
- Bromelain A well known proteolytic enzyme from pineapple, possesses potent anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory properties, both shown to be mechanisms of action in various models of inflammatory lung conditions.
- Adhatoda vasica A classic ayurvedic herb shown to possess antitussive, expectorant, bronchodilating and antimicrobial properties.
- Vinpocetine An extract from the periwinkle plant; shown in animal models of lung inflammation to regulate the transcription factor NF-kappaB and its subsequent dependent inflammatory responses.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement take three capsules per day, or as directed by yourhealth care practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb