Home > Everyday Essentials > Manicure & Pedicure > Nail Treatments >
Fungi Nail Toe and Foot Ointment - 0.7 oz
Effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
You Save: $1.56 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Lasting protection
- Mess free
- Heals irritated skin
Fungi Nail Toe and Foot Ointment
- Proven effective in the treatment of most athletes foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use.
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
- Soothes burning and itching.
- Lasting protection.
- Mess free, dual angled brush applicator.
- Wide angle brush delivers treatment for athlete's foot to affected skin between and around toes.
- Narrow tip reaches infected areas around your cuticles and under the ip of nails.
- Ointment begins working immediately to effectively kill both toe and athletes foot fungus.
- Soothing ointment provides lasting protection as it moisturizes and heals irritated skin caused by athletes foot and toe fungus.
- Comes with a unique, dual-angled brush applicator to get the right amount of medicine right where its needed with no mess.
Undecylenic Acid (5%), Zinc Undecylenate (20%).
Emulsifying Wax NF, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, White Petrolatum.
- Clean affected areas with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of fungi-nail toe and foot anti-fungal ointment over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athletes foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
- For athletes foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For toe fungus, apply under nail and around cuticle area. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or poison control center immediately for advice.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb