Fungicure Anti-Fungal Liquid, Maximum Strength
- It is help eliminate fungus infections of the finger and toe areas.
- For the cure of ringworm (tinea corporis) and athlete's foot (tinea pedis) affecting finger and toe areas.
- It is relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, and discomforts, which may accompany these conditions.
- Non oily
- The finger and toe fungi specialist
- Dr. Recommended
- Dries quickly
- Contains aloe and vitamin E
Active Ingredient: Undecylenic Acid (25% w/v). Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance, Hypromellose, Isopropyl Alcohol (70% v/v), Purified Water and Vitamin E.
- Clean the affected area with soap and warm water and dry throughly.
- Apply a thin layer of fungicure liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- For athletes foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athletes foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer consult a doctor.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Store away from excessive heat and cold.
- For the cure of most: Ringworm (tinea corporis), athletes foot (tinea pedis).
- For relief of: Itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomfort which may accompany these conditions.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation occurs, there is not improvement within 4 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb