Freeze It Roll-On, Pain Relief For Feet
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Freeze it advanced pain relief for feet can be used for temporary relief of minor aches and pain associated with: simple foot pain, arch pain, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Paint relief for feet:
- Stain free
- Mentholated vanishing scent
Camphor (1%, Topical Analgesic), Menthol (7%, Topical Analgesic).
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Arnica Montana (Montana Flower) Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract (as BWELLN-5X), Carbomer, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Dimethylsulfone (MSM as OptiMSM), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Keratin (as Cynatine FLX), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Octoxynol 9, Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol) Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine, Water.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Roll evenly over painful areas of feet and ankles.
- Leave on affected area to dry.
- Repeat as necessary but, no more than 4 times daily.
- Store at room temperature with cap closed tight.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- If conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Pregnancy-breast feeding warning: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Do not use with other topical products.
- Do not use with any heating device.
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Keep this and all medicine out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional help and contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb