GenTeal Lubricant Eye Gel Extra Value, Twin Pack
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun.
- As protectant against further irritation.
- Genteal gel is a clear lubricant that liquefies in your eye to form a protective film.
- It contains genaqua, a disappearing preservative that turns to water and oxygen upon contact with eye.
- Long lasting genteal gel spreads quickly without leaving streaks or causing blurred vision like ointments.
- Just 1 or 2 applications daily provide soothing moisture relief for dry eyes all day and all night.
Carbopol 980, GenAqua (( sodium perborate)), Phosphonic Acid, Water (Purified), Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store between 15° - 30° C (59°-86°F).
- Use only if tamper evident pull tab is intact.
- When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if gel changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb