Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Antacid Granules and Tablets >
- Supports upset stomach
- Helps to keep acid down
Gaviscon Regular Strength Chewable Tablets, Original - 100 ea
Helps to reduce heartburn, sour stomach and acid indigestion.
You Save: $2.16 (21.8%)
Earn Points on this item:7
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Gaviscon Regular Strength Chewable Tablets, Original
- Helps to reduce heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and upset stomach associated with these conditions.
- Fast acting heartburn relief
- Helps keep acid down for hours
Per tablet: Aluminum Hydroxide (80 mg), Magnesium Trisilicate (14.2 mg).
Alginic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sucrose (Sugar).
- Chew 2 to 4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Tablets should be taken after meals and a bedtime or as needed.
- For best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are:
- Taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- If are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- When using this product:
- Do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison control center right away.
- Do not use if foil inner seal printed sealed for protection is disturbed or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb