Midlothian Laboratories 800 Mcg Folic Acid Tablets
- Dietary supplement
- Folic acid 800 mcg
- Vitamin B-6 40 mg
- Vitamin B-12 115 mcg
- 60 Day supply
- Taste-free, easy-to-swallow tablets
- Indication and Usage: For dietary supplementation of folic acid and general nutritional support.
- Contraindications: It is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Precautions: Folic acid in doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure pernicious anemia in that hematologic remission.
- Can occur while neurological manifestations remain progressive.
- Adverse reactions: Allergic sensitization following oral and parenteral administration of folic acid has been reported.
- Pediatric use: Safety and effectiveness in pediatric patients have not been established.
- Dosage and administration: Adults one tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcystalline Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Stearic Acid , Silica , Magnesium Stearate , Polydextrose , Hypromellose , Titanium Dioxide , FD&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake , Triacetin , FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake , Polyethylene Glycol , FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size : 1 tablet
- Serving per Container : 60
- Amount Per Serving% Daily value
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)10.0mg500.0
- Folic Acid800.0mcg200.0
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)115.0mcg1917.0
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb