Enfamil Premium Ready to Use Infant Liquid Bottles
- For newborns and Infants 0-12 Months.
- Clinically proven triple health guard.
- Healthy growth patterns similar to breastfed babies, in both weight and length.
- Brain and Eye.
- Supports higher mental test scores vs. discontinued Enfamil without DHA and ARA.
- Improves respiratory health and immune outcomes.
- When you feed your baby Enfamil Premium Infant, you nourish the development that helps her reach milestones.
- Babys milestones are driven by the cognitive, motor, social and communication areas of the brain.
- Enfamil Premium Infant includes DHA - important for your babys development.
Enfamil Premium Infant has Triple Health Guard - this formula is clinically proven to improve brain and eye development in babies up to 12 months. It also has the nutrients needed for physical growth and development, including Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics Blend designed to help support your babys natural defenses.
Our dual prebiotic blend is designed to work longer in the digestive tract for more complete support compared to our previous formula.
Prebiotics feed the good bacteria, found naturally in the digestive tract where 70% of your babys immune system is located. And emerging science suggests prebiotic may support your babys developing immune system. With Enfamil Premium Infant you can give infant nutrition designed to help support your baby's natural defenses.
Water, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Mineral Whey, Palm Olein Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Less than 2% of:, Galactooligosaccharides, Polydextrose (A Type of Prebiotic), Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Lactose, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palminate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Nucleotides, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5 Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5' Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Taurine.
- Babys health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
- Proper hygiene, preparation, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Use as directed by your babys doctor.
- Ask your babys doctor about the need to boil clean utensils, bottles, and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing feeding bottles.
- Shake bottle well and remove cap and foil seal.
- Pour into feeding bottles.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
- Opened bottles and prepared formula can spoil quickly.
- Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35 to 407deg;F (2 to 4°C) for no longer than 48 hours.
- Do not use opened bottle and/or prepared formula if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared bottle.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula.
- Serious burns may result.
Shipping Weight : 15.00 lb