Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Vicks Dayquil Sinex Daytime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps - 24 ea
Helps to reduce nasal and sinus congestion.
You Save: $1.53 (14.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Helps to reduce sinus pain
- Helps to reduce headache
Vicks Dayquil Sinex Daytime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps
- Temporarily reduce sinus symptoms:
- Sinus pain
- Nasal and sinus congestion
Active Ingredients(in each 15 mL tablespoon)
Acetaminophen (325 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg).
FD&C Yellow 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide.
- Take only as directed - see overdose warning.
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 yrs and over: 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours.
- Children 4 to under 12 yrs: Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 yrs: Do not use.
- When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing.
- Store at room temperature.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if take :
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks while using this product.
- Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- When using this product, do not use more than directed
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Redness or swelling is present
- Get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- If pregnant or breast feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb