MANUFACTURER: CHURCH & DWIGHT.
INDICATIONS:Nair hair remover spray for men
It is a no-touch application that is great for hard to reach places and larger areas like chest and back. Nair Spray gives smooth and clean skin without the nicks or bumps you can get from shaving.
- For arms.
- For legs.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Not for use on head or face.
Water, Butane, Potassium Thioglycolate, Urea, Sodium Hydroxide, Propane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Silicate, Caprylyl Methicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifibles, Steareth 20, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Carbomer, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Fragrance.
- Gently wipe off the spray and hair with a damp washcloth.
- Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water in the shower.
- Pat dry.
- Rinse off actuator and replace cap between uses.
- Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin.
- Avoid spraying in eyes. If product touch the eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Product can be used on back, chest arms, legs.
- Do not use on head or face, around eyes, in nose, in ears, on nipples, perianal, or genital areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb