Calcium Carbonate Oral Suspension (not USP) 1250mg Calcium Supplement Liquid By Roxane Labs
It acts as both a calcium supplement for bone health and as an effective antacid for relief of common heartburn and sour stomach symptoms. Fast acting oral solution goes to work immediately.Features:
- For use in the prevention of calcium deficiency when needed or as directed by a physician.
- Use as an antacid, and treatment and prevention of calcium deficiency or hyperphosphatemia has been used to bind phosphate.
- Calcium Carbonate supplements are taken by individuals who are unable to get enough calcium in their regular diet or who have a need for more calcium.
- They are used to prevent or treat several conditions that may cause hypocalcemia.
- The body needs calcium to make strong bones.
Active Ingredients: Calcium 500 mg 50%.
Inactive Ingredients: Methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hypochlorite solution, sorbitol solution, spearmint flavor, and xanthan gum. Sodium content: 0 mg per 5 m.
For use in the prevention of calcium deficiency in adults when needed, or directed by a physician. This product supplied as 5 mL Patient Cups� is for
use only at the direction of a physician and under professional supervision. Except in unit dose quantities the usual dose is 5 mL two to three times daily
with meals, or as directed by a physician. Do not use more than directed. Shake well before using.
Store at Controlled Room Temperature 15 to 30 degree C (59 to 86 Degree F).
As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact your healthcare professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb