Brotapp DM Cold and Cough Liquid
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, or associated with sinusitis.
This combination medication is used to treat symptoms caused by the common cold, flu, allergies, hay fever, or other breathing illnesses (e.g., sinusitis, bronchitis). Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain (cough center), reducing the urge to cough. Decongestants help relieve stuffy nose symptoms. Antihistamines relieve watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing.Temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Cough-and-cold products have not been shown to be safe or effective in children younger than 6 years. Therefore, do not use this product to treat cold symptoms in children younger than 6 years unless specifically directed by the doctor. Some products (such as long-acting tablets/capsules) are not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details about using your product safely.
Active ingredients: (in each 5 mL) Brompheniramine maleate 1 mg - Antihistamine, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 15 mg - Nasal Decongestant
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 5 mg - Cough Suppressant.
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, grape flavor, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, water.
Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period. Store at room temperature 20 -25 Degree C (68 -77 Degree F).
Do not use in children under 6 years of age
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizersWhen using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsines
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever cough lasts morethan 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever,
- rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb