Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House Cleaners and Waxes > Dusters, Vacuums and Filters >
Brita Classic Pour Through Pitcher Water Filtration System - 48 Oz
Activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filter your wear so you get healthier, great-tasting water.
You Save: $5.00 (18.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- To reduce Chlorine (taste and odor)
- Better for the Environment
- Replace filter every 40 gallons
Brita Classic Pour Through Pitcher Water Filtration System
It is the original Brita pitcher: simple, yet classic design to meet your basic water filtration needs. The Classic Model's smaller size is perfect for personal use or for smaller households.Certified Water Filtration System
The Brita Filter's activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filter your waer so you get healthier, great-tasting water.
Brita Water is Better Water
- Great-tasting drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- The Brita Filter keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water).
- Replace filter every 2 months or 40 gallons.
Brita is the Worlds No.1 Brand of household water filtration. Their advanced technologies transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water. The Brita Filter reduces harmful contaminants.How Brita Filters Work
Great-tasting Brita water begins with Brita filters. The Brita filter's activated carbon and ion exchange resin work together to filter your water so you are left with healthier, great-tasting drinking water. For Brita Faucet Filters, the process is just as simple. When you turn on your faucet, water first passes through stage 1: A non-woven screen around the filter to trap sediment. Then the water flows through stage 2: A compressed block of carbon and zeolite, reducing Chlorine (taste and odor) and Lead.
- Wash your hands with soap and water; then remove filter from filter bag.
- NOTE: It is normal for a new filter to be wet when first opened. Filters are washed
- during manufacturing to prevent them from drying out.
- Soak filter upright in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir with a mild detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Rinse well. TIP: Hand-wash pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir periodically. Do not wash in dishwasher. For best results cleaning chrome pitcher lids, wipe with a soft sponge soaked in a solution of one teaspoon of vinegar in a cup of water.
- Rinse filter under cold, running tap water for a few seconds.
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal. Fill the reservoir with cold tap water. Discard your first two pitchers of filtered
- water (or first dispenser), or use this water for plants. It is normal
- for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings.
Please read the Performance Data Sheet enclosed in the box for complete details. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all users' water.
The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
Shipping Weight : 6.00 lb