Blue Lizard Australian Regular Sunscreen 30 SPF, Fragrance Free
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Zinc Oxide Formula
- Very Water Resistant
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Bottle Turns Blue In UV Light
It offers broad photostable UVA/UVB protection. This Regular formula is Very Water Resistant, meeting Australian Standards of 240 minutes in whirlpool water. It is designed for daily, full-body protection for the most active of people.
- Provides High protection against sunburn
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 240 minutes of activity in water
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb