Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Bens 30 Deet Tick And Insect Repellent Lotion Pump, Wilderness Formula - 1.25 Oz
Fragrance free formula is made to evaporate slowly.
You Save: $3.51 (57.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 044224071903
- Easy pump spray applicator
- Long lasting
- High intensity
MANUFACTURER: TENDER CORPORATION Bens 30 Deet Tick And Insect Repellent Lotion Pump, Wilderness Formula
- Gentle, water-based formula stays on longer than alcohol-based formulas with little absorption into the skin.
- Offers protection from ticks and insects that may carry west nile virus (WNV), lyme disease, malaria, eastern equine encephalitis (EEE), and other infectious diseases.
- Providing up to 8 hours of effective protection, Bens 30s unique fragrance free formula is made to evaporate slowly.
- So repellent stays on longer with little absorption into the skin.
- Shake well.
- Remove protective cap and spray on all exposed skin areas, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Do not inhale.
- Do no apply over cuts, wounds or irratated skin.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not apply to childrens hands.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- When using on children, apply to own hands and then put it on the child.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin.
- Do not use under clothing.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- Wash hands after applying.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Wash treated clothes before wearing again.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- For ticks and chiggers, apply to shoe tops, socks, and around openings in clothes.
- Repeat as needed.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reaction in rare cases. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash skin and call your local poison control center. If you go to the doctor, take this repellent with.First aid:
- If in eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
- If swallowed:
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscience person.
- Have the product container or lable with when calling a poison control center, or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Physical or chemical hazards:
- Keep off synthetics, plastics, furniture and painted surfaces.
- May damage leather.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb