Benadryl Extra Strength Skin protectant Itch Relief Stick
- Topical analgesic/skin protectant.
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride will stop the itch at its source by blocking the histamine that causes itch.
- Skin protectant (Zinc acetate).
- Topical analgesic (Diphenhydramine HCI)
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCI (2%) (Topical analgesic), Zinc Acetate (0.1%) (Skin protectant).
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Glycerin, Povidone, Purified Water, Tromethamine.
- Do not use more than directed
- Hold stick straight down over affected skin area until liquid flows, then dab sparingly
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20 to 25 Degree C (68 to 77 Degree F)
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from flame or fire.
Do not use:
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use:
When using this product: avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens or does not improve in 7 days.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb