Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
- Relieves runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Benadryl Childrens Allergy Relief Elixir Alcohol Free, Cherry Flavored - 8 Oz
For Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and itchy throat.
You Save: $1.13 (10.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Benadryl Childrens Allergy Relief Elixir Alcohol Free, Cherry Flavored
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Diphenhydramine HCl oral solution, Antihistamine.
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCl (12.5 mg) (Antihistamine).
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Glycerin, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Poloxamer 407, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sucrose (Sugar).
- Find right dose on chart below
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years - do not use
- Children 2 to 5 years - do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to 11 years - 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (12.5 mg to 25 mg)
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.Other information:
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25 Degree C (68-77 Degree F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
- do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted Safety Seal is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizersWhen using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb