Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- Relieves itchy, watery eyes
- For nasal and sinus congestion
Claritin-D 12 Hour Allergy and Congestion Relief Tablets - 30 ea
Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
You Save: $5.71 (18.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Claritin-D 12 Hour Allergy and Congestion Relief Tablets
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Loratadine (5 mg)Antihistamine , Pseudoephedrine Sulfate (120 mg)Nasal Decongestant.
Croscarmellose Sodium , Dibasic Calcium Phosphate , Hypromellose , Lactose Monohydrate , Magnesium Stearate , Pharmaceutical Ink , Povidone , Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Store between 15 ° C and 25° C (59° F to 77° F).
- Keep in a dry place.
Safety sealed: Do no use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin-D 24 hour is open or torn.
Do not use if:
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- You are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb