Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- Relieves itching of the nose
- Relieves watery eyes
Claritin-D Non Drowsy 12 Hour Allergy And Congestion Tablets - 10 ea
Reduces symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
You Save: $2.88 (18.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Claritin-D Non Drowsy 12 Hour Allergy And Congestion Tablets
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Loratadine (5 mg) (Antihistamine), Pseudoephedrine Sulfate (120 mg) (Nasal decongestant).
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Titanium Dioxide.
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Liver or kidney disease your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
When using this product do not take more than directed taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs seek medical help right away
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Safety sealed: Do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin-D 12 Hr. is open or torn.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb