Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Little Remedies Soothing Syrup for Colds, Natural Berry - 4 oz
Support the health and well-being of child.
You Save: $2.42 (26.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Soothes sore throats
- Supports immune system
- Dietary supplement
Little Remedies Soothing Syrup for Colds, Natural Berry
- Little remedies products provide safe and effective formulas to support the health and well-being of child.
- When it comes to childrens healthcare, we steadfastly believe less is more and strive to make sure that each of the products contains just what is needed for fast, safe, and effective relief.
- Soothes sore throat and cough naturally
- Supports immune system with elderberry
- Toddlers 1 plus
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No unnecessary additives
- No pseudoephedrine
- No saccharin or alcohol
Other Ingredients: Purified water, sugar, honey, ascorbic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, natural flavor, xanthan gum.
- To soothe sore throat, cough and boost immune system, give recommended serving size every 2-4 hours using the measuring cup provided.
- Children ages 1 to 4: 1 tsp.
- Adults and children over age 4: 2 tsp.
- Do not use: In children younger than 12 months because of the risk of botulism. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if are not sure.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- High blood pressure or diabetes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headaches. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb