Cortizone Poison Ivy Relief Pads, Maximum Strength
- 1% hydrocortisone anti-itch gel.
- Relieves itch fast.
- Cools skin on contact.
- Soothes inflammation.
- Strongest itch medicine without a prescription (refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone).
- No mess.
- No touch.
- With healing aloe.
- Self contained relief pads.
- Doctors recommended number 1 itch medicine.
- Fast, lasting relief.
- Number 1 pharmacist recommended poison ivy remedy (source: Pharmacy Today Survey, Feb. 2010. Refers to Cortizone 10).
- Exposure to plants such as poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac can result in intense itching, irritation, inflammation and rashes.
- But Cortizone 10 Poison Ivy Relief Pads are formulated specifically to quickly, safely and cleanly provide relief.
- Immediately cools the irritated skin on contact.
- Relieves the itch and inflammation with the strongest itch medicine you can buy without a prescription (refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone). Soothes the rash area and skin with aloe, botanicals and oat extract. Safe for use on children over 2 yrs of age.
Temporarily relieves the itching and discomfort associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Dextrin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Maltodextrin, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40 (15%), Sodium Citrate, Water.
- For itching or skin irritation, inflammation and rashes.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Select one pad and press the center of the sachet with fingertips to release product onto the applicator; gently dab on affected area, then massage product into skin until thoroughly absorbed.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Step 1: Grasp pad between the thumb and forefinger.
- Step 2: Squeeze pad to release product through sponge top.
- Step 3: Dab medicine onto affected area and massage into skin.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb