Cortizone Poison Ivy Relief Pads, Maximum Strength
- 1% hydrocortisone anti-itch gel.
- Relieves itch fast.
- Cools skin on contact.
- Soothes inflammation.
- Strongest itch medicine without a prescription (refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone).
- No mess.
- No touch.
- With healing aloe.
- Self contained relief pads.
- Doctors recommended number 1 itch medicine.
- Fast, lasting relief.
- Number 1 pharmacist recommended poison ivy remedy (source: Pharmacy Today Survey, Feb. 2010. Refers to Cortizone 10).
- Exposure to plants such as poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac can result in intense itching, irritation, inflammation and rashes.
- But Cortizone 10 Poison Ivy Relief Pads are formulated specifically to quickly, safely and cleanly provide relief.
- Immediately cools the irritated skin on contact.
- Relieves the itch and inflammation with the strongest itch medicine you can buy without a prescription (refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone). Soothes the rash area and skin with aloe, botanicals and oat extract. Safe for use on children over 2 yrs of age.
Temporarily relieves the itching and discomfort associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Dextrin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Maltodextrin, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40 (15%), Sodium Citrate, Water.
- For itching or skin irritation, inflammation and rashes.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Select one pad and press the center of the sachet with fingertips to release product onto the applicator; gently dab on affected area, then massage product into skin until thoroughly absorbed.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Step 1: Grasp pad between the thumb and forefinger.
- Step 2: Squeeze pad to release product through sponge top.
- Step 3: Dab medicine onto affected area and massage into skin.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb