Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Advil Childrens Suspension Grape Flavored Liquid, Twin Pack - 4 oz + 4 oz
Temporarily reduces fever, headaches and toothaches.
You Save: $2.53 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Relieves minor aches
- Pain reliever
Advil Childrens Suspension Grape Flavored Liquid, Twin Pack
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Alcohol free.
Ibuprofen (100 mg) (NSAID).
Acetic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum.
- Use this product only with chart provided.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age.
- Measure dose with cup provided.
- Do not discard the measuring cup.
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours if needed.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- If stomach upset occurs while taking this product, give with food or milk.
- 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- 2-3 years of age 1 teaspoonful.
- 4-5 years of age 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- 6-8 years of age 2 teaspoonfuls.
- 9-10 years of age 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- 11 years of age 3 teaspoonfuls.
- Dosing cup to be used with childrens advil suspension only.
- Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of the suspension.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.Symptoms may include:
- Asthma (wheezing).
- Facial swelling.
- Skin reddening.
- Rash blisters.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- If your child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- If your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- If plastic bottle wrap imprinted Childrens Advil Safely Sealed is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- Is under a doctor's care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- Is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Has stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- Your child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- Stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store at 20-25 ° C (68-77 ° F).
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb