Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
- Relieves Sneezing
- Relives running nose
- Relieves watery eyes
Cetirizine D 12 Hour Decongestant And Antihistamine Tablets - 24 ea
Reduces symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
You Save: $11.36 (35.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cetirizine D 12 Hour Decongestant And Antihistamine Tablets
Original Prescription Strength
Indoor + Outdoor Allergies
12 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Sinus Pressure
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
- Nasal Congestion
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
Cetirizine HCl (5 mg Antihistamine), Pseudoephedrine HCl (120 mg Nasal decongestant).
Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, liver or kidney disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- When using this product: do not use more than directed, drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs.Seek medical help right away. You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless, symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: If breast-feeding: not recommended. If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb