Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Kids Nasal Drops, Vapor Patch >
Ocean for Kids Premium Saline Nasal Spray - 1.25 oz
Helps to reduce nosebleeds from dryness.
You Save: $3.14 (44.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- For general moisturizing
- Reduce congestion
- Irrigate membranes
Ocean for Kids Premium Saline Nasal Spray
Specifically formulated for newborns and children up to 12 years of age, Ocean for Kids Saline Nasal Spray provides instant, soothing relief to irritated nasal passages. The natural, non-medicated Ocean Nasal for Kids product has a smaller spray tip to fit smaller noses and contains glycerin for extra moisturizing, which results in less stinging and burning. Moreover, it is safe to use as often as needed, because it is drug free.
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., classrooms, train rides, air travel, etc.).
- To relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner.
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus.
- To return moisture lost due to drug-induced dryness.
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness.
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery.
0.65% sodium chloride, purified water (USP), glycerin, phenylcarbinol, sodium phosphate monobasic, sodium hydroxide and benzalkonium chloride.
When held upright the Ocean Nasal for Kids bottle delivers a fine mist. Held horizontally, the bottle produces a stream, and when held upside down, the bottle delivers drops of saline with a gentle squeeze. Drops are recommended for infants.
- Sealed with printed neckband for your protection; use only if intact.
- Use of this product by more than one person may spread infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb