Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Electrolytes >
Perrigo Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution, Fruit Flavor - 1 ltr
Designed to promote fluid absorption more effectively.
You Save: $5.18 (18.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- For infants and children
- Parenteral therapy
Perrigo Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution, Fruit Flavor
- Perrigo Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution With Fruit use to quickly replace fluids and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration in infants and children, for maintenance of water and electrolytes following corrective parenteral therapy for diarrhea.
- Perrigo is designed to promote fluid absorption more effectively than common household beverages.
- Use Perrigo at first signs of diarrhea or vomiting, rather than juices, soft drinks, sport drinks or water, to help replace lost fluid and minerals.
- To Open: Twist off cap from bottle with hand.
- Throw away detached top.
- If desired refrigerate to chill.
- For infants under 1 year of age, consult your doctor.
- For children 1 year of age and older, offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours.
- The child should drink 4 to 8 Singles (8 fl oz each) per day, or 32 to 64 fl oz per day of any other product, while diarrhea continues.
- If there is vomiting or fever or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
- Storage: Discard unused portion of opened bottle.
- Store unopened bottles in a cool place.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Do not reuse bottle.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb