Ocean Complete Sinus Rinse And Mist
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.).
- To relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner.
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus.
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness.
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness.
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery.
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea.
Purified Water; Glycerin; Sodium Chloride; Monobasic Sodium Phosphate; Dibasic Sodium Phosphate; Potassium Chloride; Calcium Chloride; Magnesium Chloride.
- To flush and irrigate sinuses, attach the orange tip, keep head upright, gently insert actuator tip just inside nostril.
- For added comfort, attach the wide orange adapter to the end of the orange tip.
- Press down for a full one to three second burst as a consistent flow of saline washes nasal passages.
- Some saline may flow out of nostril or back into throat.
- Gently cough and expel fluid.
- Use twice in each nostril or use as often as necessary.
- To Moisturize, attach the white tip, gently insert just inside each nostril.
- Press to restore moisture to dry nasal passages. Use twice in each nostril or as often as necessary.
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
- Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: