Ocean Premium Saline Nasal Spray
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.).
- To relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner.
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus.
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness.
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness.
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery.
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea.
Ocean Saline Nasal Spray contains 0.65% sodium chloride saline solution made isotonic (0.9%) by the addition of preservative systems and buffers which reduce nasal irritation. Ocean contains benzyl alcohol and benzalkonium chloride as preservatives.
- For children and adults, squeeze bottle twice in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by physician.
- For infants, use drop application.
- Hold bottle upright for spray, horizontally for stream, upside down for drop.
- Sealed with printed neckband for your protection; use only if intact.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb