Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
- Reduces itching
- Long-lasting relief
- Reduce rashes
Cortaid Advanced 12 Hour Anti-Itch Cream - 1.5 oz
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations.
You Save: $1.57 (19.6%)
Earn Points on this item:6
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cortaid Advanced 12 Hour Anti-Itch Cream
Not only does cortaid 12-hour advanced anti-itch cream relieve itch fast, but a clinical study shows its unique itch shield technology seals maximum strength medicine for 12 hours, longer than the leading brand.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy,oak, or sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Other uses of this product should only be under advice and supervision of a doctor
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, feverfew extract, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isostearyl neopentanoate, methylparaben, oat kernel extract, PEG-40 stearate, potassium lactate, sodium hydroxide, water may contain this ingredient.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- For external use only
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb