Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 15 >
Coppertone Sport Pro Series Clear SPF 15, Continuous Spray - 6 oz
Sprays at any angle for quick and even coverage.
You Save: $1.62 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Advanced sports equipment
- Prevent sunburn
- UVA/UVB Protection
Coppertone Sport Pro Series Clear SPF 15, Continuous Spray
- Durable technology that moves with your skin.
- Stays on strong in extreme sweat conditions (wont run into eyes).
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.
- Copperstone Sport Pro Series Continuous Spray is advanced sports equipment for active people.
- Specially formulated with DuraFlex a durable technology that moves with your skin, so it wont get in the way of your game.
- Designed for extreme condition that trigger sweating (heat, humidity, vigorous exercise) because it stays on strong and wont run into your eyes and sting.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection that is always water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Screens out the suns burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (4.5%), Octocrylene (4%)
Alcohol Denat (74.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Isodecane, PEG 2 Cocamide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.Children under 2 years of age:
- Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.Children under 6 months of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Avoid long term storage above 40°C (104°F).
For external use only.
Flammable:Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
When using this product:Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove.Do not puncture or incinerate.Contents under pressure.Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Sun alert:Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb