Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Contac Cold Plus Flu Maximum Strength Night liquid - 8 oz
Helps to Reduce symptoms due to cold or flu.
You Save: $4.41 (46.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Temporarily reduces sneezing
- Temporarily reduce minor aches
Contac Cold Plus Flu Maximum Strength Night liquid
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to cold or flu - nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure, stuffy nose, headache, minor aches and pains, sort throat, temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen (500 mg), Dextromethorphan (15 mg), Doxylamine Succinate (6.25 mg).
Acesulfame Potassium, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, FD&C Blue 1, Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Adults and children over 12 years and over take 2 tablespoons (TBSP) in dose cup provided every 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 TBSP in 24 hours.
- For children under 12 years old, do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age.
- Each TBSP contains:
- potassium 25 mg and sodium 8 mg.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 6 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen or 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor.
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's Disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use to make a child sleepy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease, glaucoma, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis or persistent or chronic couch such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin or sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosage, this may caused marked drowsiness. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur or cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb